As a full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for organizing and working on an internal development platform alongside designers and other engineers to create features and tools.
What we expect from you::
- Developing and implementing Sherwa's applications as determined, instructed, and requested by the Direct Report and the Developing Sherwa Team;
- Front End Programmer activities, such as fixing bugs and development features while supporting the Team and project with Tribal, Hardware, and Software knowledge and experience acquired throughout the years.
- Eventual Back End services may be designated by the Company from time to time.
- Developing and reviewing Software, databases, and input using the language and existing software.
- Establish a solid understanding of the Software being developed aligning with evolving technology as well as recommend any appropriate products, services, hardware, and software that align our needs and provide value
To execute your function it is important if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency with Node.js and React Native
- Proficiency with Unity and C# Knowledge
- Practical Knowledge of Android, iOS, and Web Development
- Practical Knowledge of working on DB with MySQL
- Built a Front Web integration with a DB and API connections Ter construido um ambiente
- Experience working in Agile, Kanban, or similar project management methodologies
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org