As a QA analyst, you will be responsible for organizing and working on an internal development platform alongside designers and other engineers to create features and tools.
What we expect from you:
- Create, Triage, and format issues found in the Development and Production environment.
- Use QA Test plans to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other systems;
- Use/Create a test plan or White Box/Ad Hoc testing to track software bugs;
- Look and present ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place;
- Guard against incorrect language usage, truncated text, and incorrect formatting;
- Present your findings to the Dev. Team in a simple yet precise manner
To execute your function it is important if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of QA databases, and applications, especially JIRA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Send your resume and portfolio email@example.com