How to block/report a user?
Nobody should feel uncomfortable interacting or playing with someone else from our community. We want that everyone feel comfortable and respected above all. Because of that we developed some tools to protect our users and also help us making our community a better place for everyone.
- To block a user, visit the profile of the person you want to block.
- Click on the options and select Block.
- Blocking someone will prevent the blocked user to send you chat messages and that user will not receive any notifications about your activities and they will not be able to join any Party you create.
You can also report a user in case that person is breaking Sherwa’s Community Guidelines.
- To report a user, visit the profile of the person you want to block.
- Select Report and fill the form so that we can take the necessary actions.