September begun with hot videogame releases. We have the remake of the remaster of The Last of Us, a PS3 game that has already become a classic. Switch owners gear up for the paint battles of Splatoon 3. And there's a lot more to come.
Check out the September releases for consoles and PC.
The Last of Us Part I - September 2nd
Considered unnecessary by the vast majority of players, since there is an improved version of the 2013 game for PS4, which is excellent visually, and for having a full price for a launch game, let's relive (once again) the first part of Joel's saga and Ellie. The look is identical to Part II, from 2020. It is valid for those who have never played this version and for those who need help with accessibility, as the title brings a series of features.
Splatoon 3 - September 9th
One of the most anticipated games on Nintendo Switch finally arrives with everything fans have been asking for. More game modes, more weapons that shoot paints, single player mode and lots of accessories to create your characters. But what everyone is waiting for is a more robust online mode, as this hampered matches in previous versions.
Fifa 23 - September 30th
One of the biggest novelties in FIFA 23 is the presence of women's football clubs. In addition, with the arrival of the World Cup, we will have modes dedicated to the event, both the men's, which will take place at the end of 2022, and the women's, which will take place in 2023. There are also many other improvements that have taken place on the pitch, the lawn will be more marked with the course of the match, the nets will have more life, and the career mode has been totally improved and there are online matches with crossplay
Return to Monkey Island - September 19th
With the return of some of the main developers, such as the legendary Ron Gilbert, Return to Monkey Island will bring back all the charm of the franchise in the best classic point-and-click adventure style. The game will be filled with puzzles and the quirky humor of previous games.
Other games coming in September:
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R - September 2nd
- LEGO Brawls - September 2nd
- Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness - September 2nd
- Temtem - September 6th
- Steelrising - September 8th
- NBA 2K23 - September 9th
- Little Orpheus - September 13th
- Metal: Hellsinger - September 15th
- Wayward Strand - September 15th
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker - September 20th
- Jack Move - September 20th
- Soulstice - September 20th
- The DioField Chronicle - September 22nd
- Hokko Life - September 27th
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero - September 27th
- Valkyrie Elysium - September 29th